Isaac Wilson, Isaiah Garcia, and Kash Dillon with CC playing Bishop Gorman tonig

Viewing 4 reply threads

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

So far corner canyon up 28-21 at the half. Wilson looks legit, glad he’s going to be a ute!

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Bishop Gorman is ranked 2nd nationally, This would be a huge win for Corner Canyon.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

It will take a lot for them to pull this off – Gorman is nearly already a D1 team. Their WR #9 looks like he’s already a Jr. In college

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

It’s now 353-35 late in the 3rd quarter. I am watching the game on-line. Wilson is a tough cookie. He runs the ball a lot and isn’t afraid to take a hit from the big BG players.

While typing this BG runs for a 70-yard TD. BG’s offense is too much for CC. However, CC’s offense is hanging in there thanks to Wilson and Garcia. I think every senior on BG is committed to a P5 school.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

By the way, Kash Dillon could not play tonight because of an injury. CC misses his pass-rushing.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

BG is going to win this game. Their offense was way too much for CC.

I kike what I saw from Isaac Wilson. He has been responsible for six TDs passing and running. He was under pressure all night long and he still led this team to 42 points (a few minutes left). Also, WIlson’s stud receiver wad not playing due to an injury. I am impressed with Wilson’s toughness and ability. I think he has a bright future.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Isaac Wilson, Isaiah Garcia, and Kash Dillon with CC playing Bishop Gorman tonig