It feels like this season is primed to burst into flames

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

ive had a growing bout of pessimism about this season ever since USC sliced through our defense. But now, the reason behind the feeling is very primarily injuries. Just feels like one of those seasons thats going to be wrecked by by guys going down non-stop (where as the last two years we were able to do enough to overcome years that were light injury wise by any stretch, im much less sure of that this year).<br><br>We’ve got a really tough stretch in the schedule coming. Realistically a 3-2 finish would be good but that would mean another 9-3 and the very likely disappointment of a 3rd straight year in Vegas. Even though it would be, all in all, a very solid year it would be hard not to feel it as a letdown. But without that context, imo a 1-4 finish very possible at this point, 3-2 wont be so bad. Have to be happy with that.

Good or bad, ill be with this team until the final second ticks off the clock. Hope they prove me wrong and just go on a tear

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

Every game feels like a slog lately. It doesn’t seem to matter who we play: they can’t score and we can’t score. I guess that is just Utah football most of the time.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Falamaka maybe comes back next week.  Be nice to see Moss and McCormick to stem Joe Williams a little or Howard.  I just don’t see Joe lasting after UCLA if they think he can carry the ball that many times they are crazy.  

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc It feels like this season is primed to burst into flames