IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Last time the two teams met, Utah demolished the Bruins. I’m afraid the Bruins may return the favor this time. You never know, surprises do happen, GO UTES!!!!!! FS1 at 5.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ugh

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Easily a 20+ point loss. The Bruins are by far the most in form team in the PAC and only their horrible performances earlier in the season against bad teams (leading to an abysmal current NET score) will keep them from making the tournament. Consider this, since getting blown out by Utah, UCLA has won eight of their last nine games (and currently on a six game winning streak) with their only loss being a 72-71 defeat to Arizona in a game that they literally gave away at the end. Yeah, I’m afraid that UCLA has been avidly waiting for this rematch. I get a mental picture of the Utes being fed to the beasts like in ancient Rome.

cj13
        Ute Fan
        @cjohnsen13

You forgot one thing. Brandon Carlson

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

Good call…… Maybe not. 😉

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

If we win out we are in the tourney right? How many more losses can we afford?

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Looks like we won this game on a tip in at the buzzer. Utah has to essentially go 4-1 in their last five games, with the loss being to either Colorado or Oregon, to really be in the conversation for an at large bid. Of course, Utah could go crazy and lose all of their remaining games but win the PAC tournament and still get in.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!