Ive been pretty negative about this team this year

Viewing 2 reply threads
      3 1

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

id argue I was dead on both in preseason and dead on about how the game last week would go. I think the combination of thinking this team had tons of unanswered questions and the preseason hype and expectations had me taking a more negative stance than usual, even if I think it was just being realistic.

But something happened last week. The game went exactly as I thought it would, and in a weird way it made the loss way easier to take.

I still think this team can pull out a great season starting with a win tomorrow. The good news is our defense is very young and that means they can very well get better. I think we will need to win shootouts though, and I do think this offense is capable of doing so, just gotta play a clean game.

Backs are against the wall, lets go win this f**king game.

2 1

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

I dont think there are unanswered questions. They are what they are.

5 1

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I agree.  We are what we are and that is NOT a top-ten team.  We can improve as we did last year and I hope we do so.

We need to play better than last week to win tomorrow IMO.  We cannot afford untimely turnovers and our D must be able to stop USC on occasion.  Regardless, I will remain a loyal Ute tomorrow night after the game.

3 1

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Before the season, I thought UCLA was going to be a hell of a lot better than the predictors were thinking. I think I was right. They may be the class of the PAC right now. The Utes are good, but not nearly as good as hyped — As per usual.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ive been pretty negative about this team this year