I've had enough of the bye…

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I don’t know about you but I’m really getting antsy. Still 2.5-3 days before the game starts and this break has been waaaay too long. I know the team needs it and hope all the dinged up players are healthy now, especially the giraffe. But I’m ready for some Ute football right NOW.

Crimson Clover
      Ute Fan
      @crimsonclover

Speaking of players healing, does anyone have any insight as to how Dimick and Fitts are doing? I know Fitts came back in for a few plays, but he didn’t seem 100% to me.

I realize the team doesn’t release injury info, just wondering if anyone has any “insider” info.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

Saturday can’t get here soon enough. I’m sure the players appreciate the extra time to rest up and prepare but BYE beats us fans every year.

The rumors I’ve heard say both Fitts and Dimick are slated to be playing this weekend, but I guess we won’t know for sure until we see them suited up and on the field.

Here’s hoping we’re all full strength on both sides of the ball this weekend and the rest of the way.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Fitts went back in after going out in the Oregon game. Just retaped his ankle is all.

Dhisatake
      Ute Fan
      @dhisatake

Bye weeks stink. But if there was ever a case of the Utes beating the BYE it was this week with the jump in recognition and ranking. It also comes at a decent time in order to get Travis fully healed and Dimick back on the field. I was hoping it would be enough to get Tim Patrick healed as well but that doesn’t seem like the case.

UteStuckInSeattle
        Ute Fan
        @utestuckinseattle

I honestly don’t think we’ll see Patrick this season unless we get depleted at receiver later in the season.

His leg injury last year was NASTY and I wouldn’t be surprised if needed another full year to be healthy enough to play extended time.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I enjoyed the bye week up until yesterday, I started to get really antsy. It was nice to take in the big win and soak in all the media love. But yeah, the last few days have been brutal. I think its because we have such a potentially tough matchup with an elite QB. That level of uncertainty has made me ready to see this team back on the field.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I've had enough of the bye…