Jazz finally found that gear from last season.

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Just another level of play going on with this defense. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Gobert 23 points 22 rebounds and 4 blocks. Wow you could see the visible frustration from the Clippers when Rudy was in. Dominate defense. 

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

If Gobert keeps getting stronger and develops into a consistent 20 20 guy, this team might become a contender

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Gobert accounts for -20 on the other end. It’s almost as if he averages a 40 point game if you account for the defensive swing. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Rudy is, arguably, a top 10 player. Just doesn’t get the attention other guys get.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I need to start tracking the defensive stuff he does. It is subtle but I was really watching how he bothers guys shots and it was astounding. The only one not frustrated was that Williams guy. I put -20 as just a spitball round number but it might be more. 

Korver is interesting to me. Defensively he really is a hole at times. He lets things in and has bad fouls. Yet he opens up offense for everyone the entire time he is on the court. His movement off screens is scary fast with that release. 

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

I’m still worried that they might just have been playing crappy teams.  I hope I’m wrong.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Not sure what you mean?  Jazz have had the second most difficult schedule. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Jazz finally found that gear from last season.