Jazz not playing smart at all.

Viewing 1 reply thread

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Rubio is the only one wanting to be there it seems like. Horrible break downs on defense. Credit to Anthony Davis though he is disrupting everything. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Just as I posted that Mitchell just turns it on. Man it is nice to have a player like him. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

And Jazz win convincingly for 11 straight road wins. Dang. Next year will be incredible. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Incredible is now. Utah is playing the best defense in the NBA right now. Snyder is clearly COY. You have a super star rookie who can turn it on. Obviously I am not going to go full zoob and say they will now win the West. It is exciting basketball Jazz were not playing well and managed to shut down Davis in the fourth and run away with it. Rubio was very impressive. 

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Mitchell has been great and has potential to be even better (yay!), but the turn around is Gobert. He is incredible. Watch a quarter of basketball of just him. You’d be shocked how many points we score becuase of a pick he sets, a pass he makes, a TO he causes. And the same on the defense. 

Gobert is a top 5 player right now. He is that good. That is why the Jazz are so good. It’s Gobert. 

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

Just finished the game. Man, the end of the third quarter…have we ever had a Jazzman take over a game like Mitchell did? Holy crap. That was amazing. 

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

I have seen that done to the Jazz a lot. Lebron, Durant, Harden, Westbrook, Dwade, Duncan so many players over the years do that exact thing to the Jazz.  

I can think of a few times Dwill has done that. Stockton and Malone used to do it. But Mitchell is doing it as a rookie. I don’t think he has a ceiling. He has broken every rookie measurable. Fg% and efficiency is something he definitely needs to improve. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Jazz not playing smart at all.