Jazz up 68-50 @ Warriors

Viewing 3 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I approve….but it looks like Warriors are resting top 4 guys?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

All injuries, Curry came back Friday and hurt himself again. Thompson has a hand injury. Durant fractured ribs I think. Green might be resting but they said flu before the game started. This is the Gleague Warriors. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I don’t care if the Jazz beat the Junior League Warriors as long as it is a Win. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Mitchell passed Curry’s rookie season in 3 point makes. Making him second to Lillard’s rookie season. He is also averaging around 20 ppg which is close to Griffin’s and Durant’s rookie averages.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Curry took 120 less attempts to get to where Mitchell currently is on makes. That’s not necessarily a knock on Mitchell. He’s not a terrible 3 point shooter, but I wouldn’t call him good at it either. He’s pretty average from deep. Curry shot 10% better than Mitchell from 3 his rookie year, but Curry is an all time great shooter so whatever I guess.

My point is, that stat really doesn’t mean anything other than Mitchell is a more integral piece of his team than Curry was his rookie year. That, and Mitchell shoots a whole lot more than Curry did. Mitchell is far less efficient than Curry, in a time when it’s easier to score than ever before.

That being said, there is something to be said about the fact that Mitchell is the only shot creator on his team, and Curry was somewhat of an afterthought for most defenses as a rookie.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Jazz up 68-50 @ Warriors