Just some football questions

Viewing 1 reply thread

Anonymous

So who are we looking at for replacing Kiel McDonald?

Who are we going after in the portal. Positions and people specifically?

And this isn’t really a question but I feel like it’s time our recruiting starts to match our accomplishments. We have another recruiting class with only 2 4 stars. I feel like it should be better than that. With that being said, I like this class and I think the 2023 class needs to be a big one. Lots of quality Utah kids and hopefully interest for more prominent players.

And finally, is something wrong with Ethan Calvert? I wouldn’t have guessed he would be beat out by a walk on but regardless still get 0 playing time. Something we should know?

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Ethan got hurt early in the season on special teams and hasn’t been back. I’ve seen some rumors that he may need to medically retire but don’t have any info other than that.

I was actually surprised Josh Calvert didn’t get more run until he came in for Lloyd against Oregon State and looked lost. Josh has now essentially had 3 years of no PT so I’m not sure what we can expect from him at this point.

The promise of having both Calverts starting next season doesn’t seem as realistic now as it did in August.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just some football questions