@runniute6

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Dam … was afraid of that

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

That’s too bad, the kid has great speed. After a couple of years at Development U, I thought he could’ve been a nice contributor. But I saw him more as a potential Nickelback than WR.

Seems like once he committed to Utah his recruitment blew up. Wonder if Utah’s reputation for evaluating and projecting talent attracted the blue blood schools to come after him.

Danilo
      Ute Fan
      @dan7

Damn. Can’t win ‘em all.

Anyone else feel like when this happens there is usually a discussion of how it was a mutual parting and the player wasn’t a good fit for the program? Hard to believe that is the case so frequently. I’m ok knowing we lose players we want and would’ve been a great fit in the program

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Is someone saying that about Justius Lowe? I haven’t heard that anywhere. All I’ve heard is we were trying to hang onto him while he was being shown the love by Notre Dame, Florida, and Oregon.

crash11
          Ute Fan
          @kdunlavy

I think Onlyu said that at one point? @Onlyu, can you give us some updates on the recruiting front? Any WR, OL, DB the Utes are going after? Thanks!

10 2

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

I would would love it if we didn’t feel so compelled to make those types of excuses for a kid who’d rather play elsewhere.  If they decide to play somewhere else, we should just let them go peacefully and quietly.  You win some, and you lose some.  That’s how it is with EVERY program in the country.  Even Alabama.

Personally, I’d rather lose them now, than lose them on signing day, or to the transfer portal after we’d already signed them.

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

That’s why I like the early signing period. You’re either all in, or in the way. Utes are in a very good position. They are definitely the interviewer, not the interviewee. Any gloom and doom from anyone might need a bong hit.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Who wants a kid with an adverb for a first name anyway?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Justius Lowe decommits