Kroger, Kirkland, and the Big12

Viewing 1 reply thread

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Spent some time on the socials over the last couple of days (mistake I know). I am not thrilled with the death of the PAC12 and am more saddened by the day. It has become increasingly clear that our new arrangement is the consolidation of store brands in one store. I love the Utes but they were the 5th or 6th “brand” in the conference which meant there was perceived wins against “better” brands to give the Utes a rub. Now the entire conference is made up of store brands with massive inferiority complexes and no true perceived “brand” giants to defeat. Is it reality that beating a top 10 Kansas St. is a better win than a 6-6 USC? Sure it is, is it perceived as more impressive generally, nope. Hopefully this move accomplishes what it was supposed to accomplish and we are off to greener pastures in 2031 because it is going to be a long ride. Non conference games are going to be critical again similar to when we were in the MWC.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

I wear my Kirkland dad jeans on game day. Then I pair them with my New Balance the day after a victory. My flex.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Kroger, Kirkland, and the Big12