Larry Krystokowiack says goodbye and remains a Ute forever.

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

He lead this program out of a hole so dark and deep. Even with the buyout he left the program in a better state than when he took over. Thank you Coach.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yes I am glad and thankful he brought us back out of the depths of hell. We do have some good memories. I’m especially fond of watching the Utes beat Duke in Madison Square Garden in person.  Then walking over to a NYC bar and watching the Vegas bowl…

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Finally beat that team that shall not be mentioned from Lexington too.

UtesRule
          Ute Fan
          @utesrule

Thank you for not using that name of that team. We refer to them as “THEM”!

I personally hate THEM more than TDS or any other team for that matter, (although Oregon is getting close) because THEM kept Utah from winning 1, maybe 2 national titles in the ’97 and ’98 NCAA Tournaments.

astUTE
        Ute Fan
        @astute

My wife, college age son, and I  did exactly the same thing, and it was a great day to be Utes.  I’ll always thank Larry K for that.

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Hopefully we look back at his time at Utah similarly to how we do Coach McBride’s time as football coach as a significant part of the process with the next coach taking the team / program to a new level of success!!

Very classy message from Larry!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Larry Krystokowiack says goodbye and remains a Ute forever.