Looking like a windy rainy day in Corvallis for the kickoff this Saturday.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

TWill had a pretty good game against USC in the rain. I think it will come down to our defense winning this game. With Lotulelei back I am confident against the rush. I bet Anderson will try to disrupt the cadence of the Oline again. I really hope Utah can make the adjustments on the field rather than the lockeroom at halftime down points. I tend to think rain takes crowds out of games(except Utah against USC). I really don’t want to give Anderson his second PAC12 win. The oline has to give whoever is rushing some holes.

Anonymous
      Inactive

As far as Joe Williams coming back for a fairy tale performance against OSU?  Hate to p**s in cheerios but being realistic statistics don’t bear that out. Joe Williams was fumbling at an astounding rate in the 2016 season.  Do we want him to get the rock after being away from football for a month on the road in the rain?

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

I think we just need to try and win this one with D and through the air.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Windy rain makes it even harder to throw is the issue. 
          Trying is the first step to failure. 

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Depends on how bad we want to save a certain red shirt.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Without the medical retirement announcement I was hopeful/confident Utah would move on from Joe Williams. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I like the Butler-Byrd in the backfield idea. Or Fulks. Fulks is so damn fast, but can’t catch. Maybe if we place the ball directly into his hands, we can take advantage of that speed he has. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Looking like a windy rainy day in Corvallis for the kickoff this Saturday.