Lots of RB declaring early for NFL draft…

Viewing 4 reply threads

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

I count 13 guys declaring early for the draft at the RB position, not including seniors graduating. Fingers crossed this helps steer Moss back for his senior year?

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I have to agree. Everything is completely stacked against him, especially since he won’t be fully healthy and back in shape before the Combine in  8 weeks.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I think his decision comes down to the advisors who will estimate his draft stock. If it’s not high enough, he’ll be back. The others declaring early will definitely go into evaluating his draft grade.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

At this point, I’d be surprised if he leaves early. He has first round potential. He’s a smart guy.

I’d be shocked if he left early.

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Very few backs go in first round therefore if he thinks he will be healthy and will be drafted anywhere in top 5 rounds I would go if I were him. RB’s wash out so rapidly in the NFL as it is the league is moving to younger guys often undrafted and as such there is no reason to burn any more of the candle in college. Go make some money young man.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I think there’s more at play. I think the U may legit push him for Heisman if he returns and performs. I also think that the Hallandale Trio want one more shot, and I believe they have a legit shot at either the Rose Bowl, or the CFP.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Lots of RB declaring early for NFL draft…