Maturity

Viewing 5 reply threads

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

I have become very concerned with how the fans on UteHub have been discussing various aspects of our precious Utes. The comments of Whit or Lud. Yet the usual target of Harding has had no shots fired. But those are not really my concern.

Where have the posts of “Johnson slamming the Beavers” or the “the Bishop destroyed that Beaver in the hole”.

I am afraid the maturity level of UteHub is way too high. I expected better of you all.

12 1

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

Look, tensions are understandably running high. Some of us just think our Johnson needs some attention during the week, and not just on weekends! OK? We work hard every day and we deserve it. Then when it finally comes time, after all that frustration we just get a little nervous and then finally we have a beer or two, nothing major, just a few beers and three Trulys, and that whistle blows (whew boy does she blow) and there it is again… NO RISING!

Look, this doesn’t make us any less of a man. I’m a man! I’m 40! And I’m fed up, I’m going to talk to my doctor about transfer quarterback!

Male Narrator: Try once-yearly transfer quarterback for game time performance. Do not take transfer quarterback if you have a congested QB room. Do not take transfer quarterback if he’s a 5’6″ mute with an arm like a spaghetti noodle (cuts to footage of Charlie Brewer smiling and grilling or something).

Take control of your game day! Transfer Quarterback!

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

This is the answer this question deserves, well done.

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

who the hell thumbs downs s**t like this lol. Brewer is that you out there?

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

I was wondering the same thing. Some people are too uptight. I’m sure they’re a ton of fun to be around

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

I knew I was getting behind on the beaver jokes but I just logged on. It’s really been gnawing at me. Most of my beaver jokes are out of the main stream. You can take them to the bank though. I’ll work on getting my jokes in but don’t want to disrupt the flow for everyone.

Go Utes – let’s flatten their tail ends!

2 1

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Will Johnson be freed to showcase his abilities against the Beavers? That’s the question.

1 1

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

Hey it’s me, Johnson. Playbook has been staying late at work a lot lately. Sometimes Playbook doesn’t come home at all. I look at Playbook’s phone and she’s getting messages from her coworker Cameron a lot. Last night Playbook slept on the couch and when I asked why she said she just didn’t want to wake me. I’m just not sure it’s going to happen this week.

snorkerelli
          Ute Fan
          @snorkerelli

I for one think a Johnson Rising tag team would slam the beavers. Johnson could hit one hole and Rising could gnaw through the backside and score. The Beavers would be helpless to defend their end zone and our studs would gush through the open holes again and again. I’m sure this would sement the win.

GameForAnyFuss
            Ute Fan
            @gameforanyfuss

I think you meant to say “Rising Johnson”, not the other way around.

2 1

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Tomorrow’s headline: “Johnson drills sloppy Beavers”

snorkerelli
          Ute Fan
          @snorkerelli

And hopefully not: “Johnson’s flaccid attack soft against the beavers tight gaps. Rising needed for better penetration of defense”

1 1

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

Penetration, our Rising/Johnson needs lots of penetration against that Beaver line.

1 1

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

Roboute and Kirk Herbstreet are typical BYU nerds sense of humor. At least they’re having fun at our expense. Or they think they are.

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

Translation: I thumbs up my own posts.

Sort of feels like giving Johnson playing time when no one else is around, right?

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.