5 1

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Image result for obama laughing gif

k

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

This is why the Republicans couldn’t get a consensus Presidental candidate and we all ended up with Drumpf, there are too many competing factions within the party.   I’m saying this as a registered R, though a moderate.   I thought Ryan-care or Trump-care or whatever you want to call it sucked.   It did the opposite of what Trump promised (not that he actually cared) to get elected.  I’m glad people screamed loud enough to keep this disaster from passing (at least for now).

Work together and fix the problems in Obummercare!!

Get costs down in healthcare, in general.  Its fundamentally wrong that someone can go to a fine hospital in Europe and get a hip or knee replacement for one-third the cost of the US.   Has anyone tallied where the price difference comes from?   I think its partly marketing costs, partly cost of studies for FDA, partly liability insurance.

And fix roads and bridges rather than spending billions on a wall!

3 1

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Trump should have lead with this infrastructure plan. He would have moved it through pretty fast and both D/R would have supported it.

I agree with you about the wall, dumb Alt. right idea.  I also disagree with the huuuge mitary spend.  The U.S military spend is larger then the next 8 country spends COMBINDED. 

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

I don’t think rhe republicans would let him. They were so hellbent on repealing the ACA thst it had to be done first. They even tried to have the vote on the seventh anniversary of it being signed.  Thst speaks volumes 

Stradlater
          Ute Fan
          @stradlater

Military spending goes up because of the fat military contracts. It’s corporate welfare. Trump should get right on the infrastructure plan. It’s his strength and he needs a win now.

PorterRockwell
            Ute Fan
            @porterrockwell

Is that similar to welfare ranchers like Mike Noel?

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Meanwhile at an undisclosed vacation location