More predictions

Viewing 3 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

This guy thinks that Laumea is our best player.  Interesting.  He also thinks that Battle is our best CB.

Judging who is best is tricky because each position is so unique.  Certainly, our most critical player is Cam Rising.  My 5 top players are Rising, Bishop, Kuithe, Laumea, and Pepa. 

Gilly Boy 94
        Ute Fan
        @scottgilberg

Good list. I’m calling it now, Connor Otoole will be a force by seasons end.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I don’t get downvotes sometimes.  Why did bpoahull get a downvote for this post?  It’s not important, just odd to me.

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

Agree. It’s perplexing at times.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

I agree. The only thing I can think of is someone meant to push up vote but pushed down vote and didn’t notice, or they didn’t like the article and are not necessarily down voting the OP

cj13
          Ute Fan
          @cjohnsen13

I’ve noticed an accidental down vote from myself before. If there seems to be no reason it’s usually an accident 

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

Yep, I’ve done it. If I notice, I’ll remove it, but I’m sure there have been some I don’t notice.

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

Some people are extremely technically challenged. It’s tough to make a site/app “easy enough” for them to use. 

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

i’m not downvoting the OP it just wouldn’t let me read the article unless i downloaded the app

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

but admittedly it seems that i am stupid and didn’t see the expand article.
        nonetheless was nothing towards the actual post.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football More predictions