My apologies BB

Viewing 2 reply threads

UofU Fanatic
      Ute Fan
      @uofufanatic

I’ll admit that I’ve been one of those who has been grateful for him and his grit but i have also been very down on him since his terrible Baylor game.

I was doubtful of him today mostly because it was a road game so I didn’t think he could do as well compared to Cal at home just knowing how tough road games are.

BB, my apologies. You deserve better from us fans that doubted you. Sure you threw a bad pick 6 but you redeemed yourself and balled out the entire game besides that 1 play

GO UTES!!!

NashvilleUte
      Ute Fan
      @nashvilleute05

I had completely written him off after last year’s Rose Bowl. I WAS WRONG! Very wrong! Thank you for not giving up! Major respect for that guy!

UtahMan17
      Ute Fan
      @utahman17

All love. Go Utes. Privilege to watch our favorite team be lead by such a warrior and humble person. He won’t be perfect, but he’ll give everything he’s got and just keep getting better. Let’s get behind him for the rest of the season, win or lose. Game is changing with NIL, transfers, social media, and we have a young man like Bryson leading out team. Enjoy it.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My apologies BB