5. Arizona
      6. UCLA
      7. USC
      8. Cal
      9. Colorado
      10. ASU
      11. Stanford
      12. WSU

I think Oregon is the class of the Pac12. And will smoke UW in the Championship game. I think OSU beats UW however UW is not going to lose to WSU. I’d rather see OSU against Oregon in the CCG.

Utah was just a few less injuries from being in the top three if not the top two.

I think Oregon is the only possible Pac 12 team to possibly win a semi-final game. But they will likely get smoked by Georgia. I think Oregon has a shot against Michigan, FSU or Ohio State.

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

I’d generally concur. I’d flip a few. Fun that we have UW OSU next week and Oregon OSU after. Winner plays UW in CCG. I agree Oregon is the best chance of a CFP win.

Good we have battle for LA. UCLA defense is great, offense is like ours mid-season. USC offense is great, defense is garbage.

Arizona improving and have won 4 in a row. The rest are mediocre to bad depending on the opponent and day. I’d put ASU lower, CU a little higher. WSU started well but have fallen apart. Stanford is not good. Cal is the best of the worst teams.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My ranking of the Pac-12.