My Utes are JD from Scrubs, the TV show.

Viewing 3 reply threads
      2 1

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

In one episode, JD is about to “make it” with this pretty girl played by Heather Graham, but he’s so excited that he pre mature you know what and kills the opportunity and they don’t actually get busy in any way. THEN, later, come to find out it’s a one in a million premature mishap shot and the girl gets pregnant even though they never made any actual sexual contact. So later he’s becoming a father with this woman that he never made it with. Anyway, I feel like my Utes are about to make it to a game with AZ, but come to find out it was premature excitement for the game and a premature knee jerk reaction by the conference regarding the season that resulted in life/season changing consequences. Anyway, not a direct comparison, but I feel like finally, we are going to make it to football. I hope you enjoyed the story.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Wrong actress, that was Elizabeth Banks. Heather Graham he got C blocked barbie

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Sounds like an apples to apples comparison to me

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

JD got SO many ridiculously beautiful women in that show.

Sarah Chalk being the hottest, by far.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My Utes are JD from Scrubs, the TV show.