Nebraska is playing Bethune-Cookman today and is a 47 point favorite

Viewing 3 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Go Bethune-Cookman! Really, who is Bethune-Cookman and why is a P5 school playing them half way through the season?

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I know, right? Why can’t we play with Westminster College a week prior to Oregon???

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I think the be eligible for the playoff you should have to follow some rules:

1- at least 10 P5 games not counting you conf champ game. 

2- no bye/FCS/G5 teams after the second week of October. 

That equalizes the schedule for everyone. And solves the weak ass Alabama schedules every year. And doesn’t penalize the PAC-12 and Big 12 and Big 10 for 9 conf games. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I think it should move to 9 conference games for all P5. Then you have to only schedule 3 OOC. You can still have your FCS money game against ITT upstate Bama. 

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I agree, but SEC and ACC would never agree. But if require 10 P5 games for everyone then it’s not an issue anymore. 

TheOldContemptibles
      Ute Fan
      @theoldcontemptibles

First game of the season against Akron was canceled due to a thunderstorm. This game was scheduled last minute over their bye week to placate the Husker fans. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Nebraska is playing Bethune-Cookman today and is a 47 point favorite