Need to apologize to the board

Viewing 5 reply threads

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Last week I posted an opinion about playing BYU and got all riled up and referred to some fans as idiots. It was extremely rude of me and not eve accurate as the other opinion has valid points even if I disagree. I really am sorry and embarrassed about it. 

Do you guys remember that scene from Monty Python’s Holy Grail where Lancelot gets way out of hand and kills a bunch of wedding guests and after ward is all apologetic, that’s kinda how I’ve felt since then.

Anyway, needed to put this out there.publicly because I’ve been embarrassed on the board and I was way out of line. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

No worries man. Some fans ARE idiots. EVERY fanbase has idiots. #GoUtes 

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I’m an idiot.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Same here. After a few days if I read through my posts 50% I’m proud of and 50% I’m like, “WTF?” was I talking about!

BuckeyeUte
      Ute Fan
      @buckeyeute

I read through your post and I don’t see what you need to apologize for.  It is a valid opinion.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I don’t see the need to apologize, but if you felt like you should…well, it takes a lot of humility and personal strength to say it. Good on ya.

W16Ute
      Ute Fan
      @w16ute

I often feel like some of our own fans are idiots when I’m at the stadium.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Need to apologize to the board