Never go full Zoob, La Times….

Viewing 9 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh man….the arrogance I see what other teams say now.  Better teams manage more than 20 points on offense. Just saying.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Who do they think they are, BYU? I just screen capped the same thing! LOL

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

This plus Ronald Jones comment. Cant get enough of the salt water fall from SC

Anonymous
      Inactive

Anonymous
      Inactive

oh man, LA zoobs? at least there isn’t religion involved with them.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Unless you count USC football.

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

I’m still struggling to wrap my head around whether or not the team that scores the most points wins…  This football stuff is so confusing… 😉

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I’m stealing this from the other site. But, for me, USC and its fans are Hollyzoobs. Except OCgreg, he’s pretty chill.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have a friend who’s a Michigan grad tell me that Utah was lucky to win and that USC outplayed Utah in every category. I went down the categories and USC 10 more total yards. Utah had more passing yards. USC had about 20 more rushing yards. Time of possession, Utah 37+ minutes to USC’s 22+ minutes. Where USC excelled was 171 return yards to Utah’s 27. Our kickoff returns have sucked all season. Everytime they attempt a return, we typically start no better than the 15. Utah should down every kick off in the endzone and take the start at the 25.

USC Did itself no favors with their hurry up offense. Utah’s domination of possession time left their D gassed.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think there is a “perception” thing going on. USC’s gains and drives look “prettier” than Utah’s. We are more down and dirty football. 4 yards and a cloud of dust and all that. Not flashy. So it “looks” like SUCk is playing better, but really they are not.

GreatNorthernUte
      Ute Fan
      @greatnorthernute

It’s like our last two drives just never happened. Both were excellent execution with plenty of nice passes.

Apparently, merely not passing makes you a bad team. Funny that David Shaw never got that memo.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Never go full Zoob, La Times….