Nice job to everyone who emailed facilities

Viewing 3 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

The article says that so many fans emailed University facilities director Gavin Gough the blowtorch link as well as sent messages to Mark Harlan through Twitter that they gave it a try.

And not only has the blowtorch approach worked beautifully, it saved the University hundreds of thousands of dollars from bids they received to either restore the seats or replace them. Power to the people!
      Pink seats are red again

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Are you telling me Twitter resulted in something good?

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

That’s awesome.  Now they can use the money they saved to replace the bleachers with chairs in the section where I sit.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Now if they’d just put some rubber padding on the arms of the seats I won’t have bruises on my ass from sitting back down after a Utah touchdown.

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

First-world problems, Tony…

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

It’s rough. 

Duhwayne
            Ute Fan
            @duhwayne

Introducing new Stadium Girdle™. For people who love their team but hate the metal armrests in seats built for children. GameDay is for hard tailgates, not bruises from hard armrests. Stadium Girdle™. Cheer hard. Live large. Love your seat.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Nice job to everyone who emailed facilities