Nike out at Oklahoma – going to Jordan brand

Viewing 3 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Not a big swoosh guy, so that’s good!

Lately a lot of movement: it seems Addidas growing (maybe ending with latest BB investigation?), Nike taking some hits, and Under Armor had been the hot brand leveling out.   Is Under Armor’s shoe quality still an issue?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Michigan is already Jordan. Kind of cool really to think of all #23 has accomplished in life. He influences athletes across all sports. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I have owned a pair of UA Basketball shoes since like 2010. The inside is pretty wore out but the tread is great. I checked out some Curry 2.5 and hated them. I also do not like any Nike Brand Basketball shoes. I haven’t twisted my ankle since owning those UAs I bought years ago. I only play basketball maybe 2-3 times a month with the local elders in my ward. 

UA trainers wore out fast and I went from NB to Pearl Izumi for running. I have been looking at getting some of UA project Rock Deltas for gym shoes and they almost seem to be exactly like my old UA Baskeball shoes. 

shakeitsugaree
        Ute Fan
        @shakeitsugaree

I swear by my Asics for running – have tried Nike, Reebok, Adidas, didn’t like – Sauconys are pretty comfortable and durable as well. My sister was in the Air Force, and said they issued them New Balances in basic training. I tried her NBs and thought they were a bit clunky – she swears by them, though.

I’d like to try a pair of Brooks; I’m a pronator, so I need a fair amount of support, but I don’t like wearing ‘nurses shoes.’ Anyone have any insight on Brooks Brand? Thanks

ryynoo
          Ute Fan
          @ryynoo

I have Brooks and love them!

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Go up to the Pearl Izumi outlet in Park City. Try on some of their shoes. I used to have leg pain from running and they have done really well. I used to wear the minimus in New Balance. 

Pearl Izumi has a perfect shoe for pronators. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

There’s a Jordan brand that isn’t Nike? I don’t pay attention to that stuff.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Nike out at Oklahoma – going to Jordan brand