NIT here we come

Viewing 3 reply threads

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Down big in the 1st half. Ugh! Road woes continue.

1 2

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

This team has some major psychological issues that only a new head coach will be able to resolve. It doesn’t matter who they’re playing on the road, the Utes somehow make them all look like the Lebron James Miami Heat.

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

They’re not firing Smith after this season.

1 3

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

I know…and that’s why they’re losing me as a season ticket holder.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

I just don’t understand how they can be so terribly bad on the road. I get not being as good, but this big of a difference is horrendous.

3 3

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

It starts at the top…it’s obvious that Smith is not doing something correctly. How can a supposedly good team look so bad against horrible teams on the road? And this is against a Wayne Tinkle-led Oregon State. The only reason Tinkle still has a job is because the Beavers don’t have the cash to buy him out, otherwise he would have been canned a couple of seasons ago.

UtesRule
          Ute Fan
          @utesrule

The year he lead them to the Elite Eight?

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

LOL…he led them to the Elite 8 in 20-21, you know, the Covid season. The next year, the Beavers went 3-28/1-19. The year after that, they went 11-21/5-15. This year, they’re 12-17/4-14. The guy’s not a good head coach and his record at Oregon State, 139–175 (.443)/62–124 (.333) is absolutely horrendous. Even the year they went to the Elite 8, they were pretty mediocre, going 10-10 in conference and 20-13 overall. They just happened to get hot at the right time.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Lose to OSU Oregon and a first round L in the Pac12 tournament and Utah is going nowhere but home.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.