North Dakota Fan's Predict the Scaore

Viewing 7 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

They seem to have a pretty level headed fan base. They seem like good people, but I got a kick out of a couple of the comments.

Still though, Utah comes from the Pac-12 where absolutely there is less defense played than the Big Sky. Utah will struggle to stop UND’s ground game. I think UND wins in an upset…..17-10

Stanford, Washington, Colorado, & Utah would have something to say about this comment.

If I’m UND I would be absolutely salivating at the chance to play these guys.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We are about the only pac-12 team that has historically had a great defense.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

USC has had some great defense & were not talking about history we are talking about right now. Colorado and Washington had some of the best defenses in college football last year.

I’ll take a PAC-12 defense over a Big Sky Defense any day.

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

Oregon’s defense under Nick Aliotti were pretty solid as well (when Chip Kelly was the coach)

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I watched a Big Sky team give up 20 points to a piece of s**t WCC team on Saturday. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Internet scares me sometimes. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Oh, those dear sweet summer children.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

I guess that’s why they’re called Fanatics, not always rational.

I know a UND alum colleague, I should make a wager with him, but I know he’ll ask for points, not real sure how many to give up.  Utah ohfense might start slow, given new schemes and relatively inexperienced OL.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

That is fun. I am glad they are excited to play. I am happy they believe their rushing offense is up to the challenge. Because they are about to find out what 6 future NFL D linemen look like.

geaux-sioux
      Ute Fan
      @geaux-sioux

Yea that poster has no clue what he’s talking about. You guys are not an ideal matchup for us.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football North Dakota Fan's Predict the Scaore