Not a fan of Ludwig or Harding

Viewing 3 reply threads
      7 1

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Every year it’s the same hype for a better or renewed offense. Every year I’m let down. The difference this year is that the defense isn’t good enough to make up for the p**s poor offense. I feel like the offense needs complete turnover.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

*p**s poor. @tony The app on iOS lets me edit, but the keyboard takes up the space to actually hit submit (iPhone 12).

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Try to “grab” the background and see if you can scroll it. Or perhaps rotate device. May have to look at that later. Let me know version and OS.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Just re-read your comment. When done with the keyboard, tap outside of the text area to close your keyboard.

Italy88
          Ute Fan
          @itacoatiara22

I tried all of those things and none worked. Keyboard wouldn’t close, and grabbing the background only goes so far before it bounces back up.

Jumpmasterute
      Ute Fan
      @jumpmasterute

Thanks for your knee jerk reaction.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

I love Whittingham. He did the impossible by taking over after Urban, and somehow elevating Utah football to even higher heights than Urban did. Because of that, he’s welcome to stay at Utah for as long as he wants. We owe him so much.

With that said, it’s time for all of us to admit the offense will never be great as long as he’s the HC. We can blame Harding or Ludwig, just like we’ve blamed all the other offensive coaches in years past, but the buck stops at Kyle – and he’s never had a fantastic offense. Even 2008 was tenuous at times.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Not a fan of Ludwig or Harding