Not a smith guy

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

But. 3 4* kids out of high school. So the potential is there. Madsons brotha can shoot.

Kellso
      Ute Fan
      @kellso

I like Smith. Its not easy to rebuild a progam that has been down so long. Lets see what he can accomplish this year. The players, play hard in his system. Yea, he had good talent this year and they might have under achieved a bit.

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

I am a Smith guy because he is the guy we have. I’m generally optimistic about our team. I also was only slightly disappointed in this year’s team. I see too many people with grand expectations when it comes to our team. (all Utah teams) Not that I find anything wrong with that other than the negativity may be viewed by the players and mistaken for disenchantment within the entire fan base. I will wait and see how these teams play before making predictions about this year’s teams. I am hopeful for but not expecting wild success. Go Utes!!!!!

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Having expectations of winning a road game isn’t HIGH and lofty.

EDIT: Sorry “GRAND”

Uteanooga
      Ute Fan
      @uteanooga

I bet Smith would look a lot smarter if he had better players. The problem is he does not seem to be very good at getting better players on campus. That is obviously a serious problem.

Not being able to win an away game is also a real bummer.

Fingers crossed but expectations are pretty moderate for me.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.