Now that I’m back in Dallas & 4 Long Islands into the night:

Viewing 2 reply threads

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

I am so happy with that win and love everyone.

Nice showing by Utes fans today. Think we took over what was left of the stadium in the 4th quarter.

Look, this team hobbled along to a tough road win today – would have been tough for anybody. I had the luxury of being shaded the entire game with a nice cooling breeze. The walk back to the car was absolutely hellish. My dad said the sideline reporter measured the field at over 135°! That is insane! I’m not going to criticize any of those guys. It’s praise Doug Elisaia time because I’ll tell you what – Utah wore Baylor down in the 2nd half and our guys looked to be in better condition and energy down the stretch.

Cherry on top of my day was running into one of our dear #22 moms on the way out of the stadium and getting a hug and chance to tell her WE love her!

Go Utes!!

I will miss PAC12 roadtrips.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

that is awesome! Thanks for representing the Utes well!

135? Holy ballsack that is hot. No wonder the big boys in the trenches were struggling to react on time.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Nice post. I want to go to more road games.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Now that I’m back in Dallas & 4 Long Islands into the night: