@deseretgentlman

Big 10: 7
      SEC: 6
      PAC 12: 5
      Big 12: 3
      ACC : 2
      Ind: 1
      AAC: 1

Pre-Season rankings don’t mean much, but it’s good to see the PAC-12 being recognized as a deeper conference than previous years. Yes, there aren’t any in the top 10, but having three in the top 15 shows signs of perception improvement. Stanford sneaking in the top 25 is good. I think they’re going to be much better this year and are very possible north champs. Wash St is also going to surprise people, and that game makes me way nervous.

To say the ACC is top-heavy would be an understatement. They have the #1 team, and then Syracuse all the way down at 22. It’s BS the PAC gets singled out as being weak when there’s a conference that gets respect because they have one good team that beats up on everyone else.

The Big 10 gets way too much credit simply because the media loves Ohio State and Michigan. Not sure why a 7-6 Michigan St squad deserves 18, but we’ll see I guess.

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Oh, and let’s not forget 4-8 Nebraska being ranked 24th.

1 1

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

NEB is going to suprize this year

Gary Sapp
          Ute Fan
          @uofuman

Improving on 4-8 would be a great surprise. Don’t see them challenging for the title though.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football # of AP Top 25 teams by conference