Ok need to cleanse the demons of indigestion from that awful game.

Viewing 6 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive
      1. Sitake is a zoob.  Sorry you freak out over those ejections you are a zoob.
      2. The fact that Nacua will not be suspended for next weeks game is why you don’t play BYU.  They won’t face any punishment and they don’t care about player safety at the Zoo.  Nacua is trying to hurt someone and doesn’t have the brains to realize that he can potentially hurt himself.  He doesn’t have the coaching either.
      3. Fumbles….Under Armour fail? Mentally weak?
      4. Mentally weak because look at the penalties. Just ridiculous.
      5. Joe Williams good hell just an awful player. I have no clue why he was in the game for the fourth quarter so much on the line.
      6. Refs had two calls that p**sed me off. Picking up the flag when TW got hit high out of bounds. The grounding by Hill but was a unnecessary roughness call on Utah……NO CLUE refs.
      7. I don’t agree with the spot on that final play but the player running out of bounds shouldn’t have made it that close.  DIVE FOR THE MARKER!! Again mental weakness.
      8. Troy Williams shrugged off some bad play at times but Moss is the MVP of the offense.
      9. Fitts is hurt in a meaningless game against a meaningless opponent.

Ok I think I am done…….still have a headache.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@Utah

I need some positive vibes. Besides the defense really coming together what are the positives?

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Zach F**king Moss.

He freaking saved us. Did you notice after Moss starting hitting the holes and we started moving the ball, how much better Joe ran after that?

Look, this game freaking sucked. Troy Williams had better learn a lot, because if he keeps playing this way, we are maybe a bowl team. If Troy Williams can learn to throw the ball away and Joe Williams put two hands on the ball….

With Zach Moss we just got a lot better on offense. A LOT better.

Oh, and our defense is the s**t. We are tough AF. If we can clean up the TO’s, we are a DAMN good team.

All our problems are fixable, and we have one more game to fix them.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Anonymous
          Inactive

How much better was the blocking with Moss? It felt like the Oline was really making a push and making big gaps.

I feel like with Joe Williams good hell his vision is bad. Just can’t see the field and doesn’t want to get hit.

Tauteoli?  Wow just amazing, his first INT was great awareness playing a corner basically.  The second was being in the right spot and athletic play.

A lot can improve and I think TW will benefit from this film.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Joe williams is the one who ce up short on that 3rd down

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

The blocking looks 100 times better when the RB hits the hole before it closes and hits it with violence. Moss is a special player for us.

How much better was the blocking with Moss? It felt like the Oline was really making a push and making big gaps.

I feel like with Joe Williams good hell his vision is bad. Just can’t see the field and doesn’t want to get hit.

Tauteoli? Wow just amazing, his first INT was great awareness playing a corner basically. The second was being in the right spot and athletic play.

A lot can improve and I think TW will benefit from this film.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Utah.

Anonymous
        Inactive

That one rush where he sneaked behind his lineman and squirted out in the middle of the field…….

Sploosh

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Disagree with Op regarding the Nacua ejection. He led with his shoulder. It was a hard hit, but I don’t think he should have been ejected.

So what happened to McCormick??? He was killing it in the first half and I don’t remember seeing him in the 2nd half. Yet he led us in rushing for the game, both in total yards and yards/carry.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I felt the officiating was very poor. I swear that some of their spots were 2 even 3 yards short of where they should have been. Funny though you go over to CB and there’s a post complaining about an overly generous spot for Troy Williams down near our end zone. I noted that too, so I guess it works both ways.

The ruling on Nacua was payback for all his past transgressions. Also payback for the flag they picked up on a late hit out of bounds.

Troy Williams with 3 bad throws for INTs: NOT GOOD.

Joe Williams is very close to playing himself down to 3 or even 4 deep on the depth chart. Zach Moss will take his place.

6 INTs will get us smoked by most PAC 12 teams, even with our D. Going to be a typical KW team: No offense and win ugly with good defense.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Refs had two calls that p**sed me off. Picking up the flag when TW got hit high out of bounds.

Yes, I’d like to know what the ref who threw the flag “unsaw.”

Anonymous
        Inactive

That was probably the most clear cut foul I have ever seen.  I think the slam down on Hill was sort of justified but he was in the act of throwing so I can see why they sacked him like they did.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ok need to cleanse the demons of indigestion from that awful game.