Olave and Recruiting

Viewing 2 reply threads
      1 2

32utahutes
      @32utahutes

Looks like Olave is headed to Ohio State. We have GOT to get Enis or Harrison. I think Enis is our best bet. Hurt decommit hurts even if he was commited as a safety. I think he would be starting within 2 years with 3 SR’s this year. Gotta get Enis. Could play his true freshman year.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

I would love to get Enis, but our WRs are going to be solid next year.  Nacua, Simpkins, Wilson, Dana, Boyd, Covey, Dana, Hampton, Thompson, and Perriman.  

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Tell me more about Dana. I think I have a decent feel for the others, but I don’t know much more about him. 

Quick Google says Dana is a sophomore and played a year of CC ball. Good size, seems pretty fast. Was last year a redshirt year for him? 

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

Had an injury, can’t remember what it was.  He should be back this year.  Good size and speed.  His Juco tape is impressive, but there isn’t much else to go off of.  We should know more about him come spring.

FtheY
            Ute Fan
            @fthey

Got it. Thanks Rise. 

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

Maybe we get WR Jalen Nailor from Bishop Gorman LV NV. with all the crap at Mich. State

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Olave and Recruiting