On the PAC12 app right now there is an image of Kyle doing the 3-eye glasses. :(

Viewing 3 reply threads

Minnesota Ute
      Ute Fan
      @minnesotaute

I am annoyed by this because as of now, he has the lowest 3pt percentage of any player on our team that has any attempts, and he has the 4th most attempts and not by that much.  Nobody should be encouraging him, him shooting a three pointer is almost as good as a turnover.  Ok end of rant, but I am glad we came out of the week with two wins, and glad Krystko is giving them a break, I bet they need it.  

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

I thought he played pretty good team ball yesterday.  I didn’t say “Damnit Kuzma” once.

Minnesota Ute
        Ute Fan
        @minnesotaute

You are correct, he took 0 three pointers, shot 5-8 from the field and got a lot of rebounds and some put backs. So yes, my criticism is for that dumb pic not for Kyle, he did exactly what we need him to do Saturday and the results speak for themselves.

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

I cringe every time he takes a three.  Reminds of a guy we used to duck hunt with 25 years ago. Steel shot had just come up.  Had 30 yd effective range.  Two shot “Bob” used to take ridiculously long shots like 60-70 yards.  Problem was he’d make one occasionally   

TheJuggernaut
            Ute Fan
            @thejuggernaut

That’s why I cringe when Kuz makes a three, it’s nice but it only encourages him.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah have you looked at how Bonham is walking? He looks like he’s got crotch chafe.

Milton Vanderslice
        Ute Fan
        @miltonvanderslice

Did UW’s #1 get hit in the jimmies yesterday?  It looked like he was playing that up.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

At first glance, I thought you meant Whit. Was wondering why on earth he would be doing that.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) On the PAC12 app right now there is an image of Kyle doing the 3-eye glasses. :(