Once again Utes will face Pac-12 Ohfense PoW….

Viewing 2 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

7 catches, 196 yards, and 3 TDs — don’t think Huntley and Moss are really snubbed.

If Moss had to stay in the game and needed to run 200+ yards, then I would argue he likely was snubbed. My 2 pesos.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

OK, yeah, that was a bit tongue-in-cheek.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It’s amazing what playing against Wazzu will do for ya. I feel like our offense is just as potent as Wazzu, stopping Huntley and Moss isn’t easy. ASU are better tacklers and overall a better defense. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I don’t think they’re a lot better than USC on D. If we’d had Zack in the backfield, I don’t think our redzone offense stalls, we score right before the half, and we win that game.

I don’t want to jinx it, but I think Utah covers Saturday.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I was fairly confident going into the ASU game last season though. Weird stuff happens and Herm has my respect after I thought he would have a disaster of a season. 

That being said. Utah should cover, this team is doing what the analysts said would happen. SC was a weird variable. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Once again Utes will face Pac-12 Ohfense PoW….