One dimensional versus non-dimensional

Viewing 1 reply thread

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

Utah’s gameplan to make UW’s offense one dimensional worked well, the Ute defense did everything but score.

Utah’s “next man up” mantra only goes so far in the big games.  No dimension on offense worked against UW’s defense.

No doubts about the effort of team, the coaches, and the fans that attended the game.  

Utah was in the game and had its chances.  UW deserves credit for being slightly better last night.

Good job Utes, look forward to the trip to either of the “San”s!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hate to break it to you, but it’ll be a trip to the “El.”

Once again, receivers didn’t show up. We need some real men at receiver. 

Scholarships need to be pulled and we have to go get some real players at WR. 

tarheelute
        Ute Fan
        @tarheelute

I recognized your point.  And I’ve read the articles and the other bloggers, and understand the math 6-3 = 5-4 when it comes to what team is selected.  But I’m not as ready to give up on the idea that WSU misses out on a New Year’s day bowl, and that is overwheming case for the PAC-12 selecting Oregon over Utah in the Holiday bowl.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I love your optimism and wish I shared it. 

tarheelute
            Ute Fan
            @tarheelute

And as far as the receivers. Not so optimistic. To much reliance on their own speed and talent rather than fundamentals. Seems like Covey, and Dixon were the only receivers that focused on routes and creating separation. Not so sure Guy Holliday is the quality coach to get Ute receivers to next level.

Anonymous
              Inactive

👌

javadave
              Ute Fan
              @javadave

Besides coaching at TDS, where else has Holliday coached?

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football One dimensional versus non-dimensional