Oregon and Washington Didn’t Show Up to the Friday Meeting.

Viewing 5 reply threads

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

This is the most transparency I have seen on the death of the P12 yesterday.

We would have taken the Apple deal even at a lesser annual payout (assuming Utah was aligned with ASU), but when 2 schools did not show up to yesterday’s morning meeting to discus, it was over.

2 2

MFury
      Ute Fan
      @mfury

Great post. When I hear about the apple deal I am even more disappointed that Oregon and Washington bailed.

Uphoric
      Ute Fan
      @uphoric

Excellent!! Very, very informative.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Dr Crow was pretty candid and funny. I have to admit I liked him. Referring to the “media overlords” and “dirtbag” schools in CA and when asked about travel in BIG12 country he replied “buses are good” and smiled. This dude has cajones…

WJUte
        Ute Fan
        @bcannon34

I believe the dirtbag comment was in reference to Long Beach state baseball…..whose team name is the Dirtbags.

UrbanLiar
          Ute Fan
          @urbanliar

Thanks for the clarification on the dirtbag comment.

1 2

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

How many meetings can you schedule just to schedule another meeting? I don’t blame Oregon and Washington for saying NOPE after what feels like the 100th time.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

They could have at least been professional about it and let everyone know they wouldn’t be attending, or show up and start the meeting with an announcement that they would be excusing themselves from the meeting because they had accepted an invite to the B1G. Letting everyone else show up under the assumption there would be discussion and a vote was a bush league move.

UrbanLiar
          Ute Fan
          @urbanliar

Agreed. Out of respect for the other stakeholders, just show up and do it in person …

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

This was a very candid interview. Now Cougarboard is going ballistic and cherry picking quotes without the context talking about PAC12 huebris asking for a retraction of membership. Those guys…

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Oregon and Washington Didn’t Show Up to the Friday Meeting.