Oregon Wideout Suspended – DUI

Viewing 3 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Fortunately, it was just hitting a pole in the McDonald’s drive-thru.
      Suspended indefinitely.
      Here’s hoping he straightens things out.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/oregons-leading-receiver-darren-carrington-suspended-after-duii-charge/

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

It will be interesting to see how many games the guy is suspended. The cynic in me says he’ll be back for league, but maybe miss pre season.

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

From his instagram post, it looks like he’s off the team. 

Skywalker11
      Ute Fan
      @skywalker11

Just in case you werent aware, this was Darren Carrington, the guy who caught the game winning TD vs Utah. This isn’t his first run in with the law. Taggart was pretty clear that players were on a short leash. I will be shocked if he plays a down this season.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Didn’t he catch the game winner vs us? Man, that’s sucked. I was in a 7-11 parking lot in Vegas watching that. Terrible week. Terrible ending to a terrible week. 

Who am I kidding? I ended the week in a parking lot in Vegas…it was a great week. 

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Many of us make mistakes when we’re young.  When you’re well known (playing on a high profile team), then everyone finds about those mistakes.

Hope he gets his life together.  Could really go down the wrong path, or get back on track to a brighter happy future.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Oregon Wideout Suspended – DUI