Pac-12 Football Pick Em Halfway Point Winner

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We are now at the halfway point of the Utah football season and the Pac-12 Football Pick Em Game. There are two great shoe prizes for the season, one for the halfway point winner, and one for the end of the season. At this point there is one player with a 42-8 record, all alone in first place by two games. The season long standings are available here: https://www.utehub.com/pick-em/?task=lb_season

Profile photo of Wilsons Mustache Wilson’s Mustache is atop the leaderboard at 42-8 and will have a pair of Sideline Sneakers to show for it. If you want to buy a pair now, you can get free shipping with the coupon code UteHub.

The photo above is obviously for Ute fans, but the winner can pick any team logo shoe from Sideline Sneakers. These are my game day kicks for sure.
      Nice job Wilson’s!

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Thanks for running this Tony, It’s a lot of fun and I appreciate what you’re doing.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Wahoo! I’d like to thank Tony, my friends & family, and Tom Brady for helping make this possible.

But seriously, thanks Tony for putting this all together!

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

You’re going to be hard to catch….nice work!

By the way… I wore my new game socks that I won to the game Saturday night. They are AWESOME socks and I think I’ll buy a few more pairs. Thanks Tony!

CyclingUte
      Ute Fan
      @cyclingute

I can’t believe my tie breaker didn’t post! Congrats to the winner, those are some slick looking shoes!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

By the way… I wore my new game socks that I won to the game Saturday night. They are AWESOME socks and I think I’ll buy a few more pairs. Thanks Tony!

Like I’ve been saying about the Kentwool socks… I used to think socks were socks. I don’t anymore. I wore mine to the game too… so pretty:

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Pac-12 Football Pick Em Halfway Point Winner