Paging OnlyU

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

Update on Darren Jones? Gimme some hope.

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Image result for flunking tests

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Worth the wait. Despite Pace’s bitchy attitude

4 1

Anfernee
          Ute Fan
          @anfernee

I have him blocked but it’s nice to know he’s still spreading positive vibes and well wishes.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Still a committed Ute but has to get his academics squared away. Eligible to play HS basketball (and played football) so you can surmise he either doesn’t have the test score (yet) or is missing “core” credit(s) to get through the clearing house. I don’t expect him to decommit especially with Rising in the fold (Another SoCal kid). I still expect him to be here in the Fall provided he does the academic work. Obviously some risk there but 75/25 at this point.

UtahFanSir
        Ute Fan
        @utahfansir

Thank you for that insightful update. As soon as the guy becomes eligible, a host of Pac12 programs will descent on him like locusts. Your view is encouraging. Certainly Utah has stayed committed and focused to DJ. And as you noted, created a QB path for him to shine as a WR. We all know that Utah is on the upswing in that area, yet still short of results, while I think options are there for vast improvement. I trust that the factors that caused him to commit, will remain solid and he becomes a Ute.

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

I’d almost expect him to go the JC route vs. decommiting and only if he can’t get the classroom stuff squared away.

In other news David Fotu, Leki’s younger brother, has gotten the ACT score he needed to become eligible and will join immediately. Harding, Fred and Sione are all fighting over where he’ll end up but another massive athlete that will help in the future!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

It’s like the bat signal!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Paging OnlyU