Pedro, a poster here, wanted to know…

Viewing 3 reply threads

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

In reply to a post I made the other day in the heat of the debate over Muslimbangate, where I showed that none of the countries in the recent travel ban were major muslim countries that provided terrioists in the 911 attack. He replied:

“Thanks, however that didn’t really help me.  Nationality and birth country does not necessarily correlate.  I know many of them claimed Saudi citizenship and nationality.  But that doesn’t give me any insight as to where they grew up, under what influences (political and religious).  Where they were born and raised would give us much better insight.”

Again, that cool invention called Google can help fill our minds with stuff, if we are really curious to know. But I sense that the answers below will not satisfy you. Next you will want to know who their 3rd grade teacher was.

Who were the attackers on 911…

I don’t mean to be cynical, condescending or snarky, they were by and large from Saudi Arabia. They did not go to some magical country to be radicalized, the Kingdom did that all alone.

Edit: Saudi Arabia Terrorist Link…

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

I’ll admit I haven’t read as much as I should on this subject, however, wasn’t the attack planned by Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan.  I know he’s a Saudi, although I believe he was exiled from the country.

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

Yes.

Osama bin Laden…

Son of a Saudi billionaire.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

The geographic origins of terrorists today are vastly different than in 2001.  It has been over 15 years since 9/11.  Just look at this list of terror organizations and pay particular attention to the proliferation and geography of their headquarters in the last 4 years.

https://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm

Equating today’s list of banned countries to 9/11 is just a foolish point made by a foolish media.  

UtahFanSir
        Ute Fan
        @utahfansir

The Black Heart of Global Terrorism…

As they say, all roads led back to Rome. In this case, all roads lead back to Mecca. And that is in Saudi Arabia. Nice deflect, however.

State Sponsored Terrorism…

SA is the major source of Islamic sponsored terrorism. Still are, while they have set up shop all over.

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

Saudi A-rape-ia is also the #1 consumer of US military hardware.

UtahFanSir
            Ute Fan
            @utahfansir

Bingo!!!! We have a winner!!!!

If folks want to know more about the turmoil in the Middle East, among Arabs, among Muslims, about how US policy has worked or not, consider reading this piece from August in the NYT…

How The Arab World Came Apart…

Rick
          Ute Fan
          @rickyrules

I never said they were not a sponsor but that most organizations and their soldiers do not reside in Saudi Arabia.

UtahFanSir
            Ute Fan
            @utahfansir

Perhaps wrongly, but I took your note to say that in fact, SA is not responsible. As if to exonerate what the president has done.

My point was to show how SA has their fingerprints on everything. So they deflect scrutiny because they have client states? Not in my book.

I think the implementation of Trump’s EO was terrible, but I expect more of the same.

I’m waiting for folks to see that perhaps our liberties are being encroached upon:

Steve Bannon…

Our should I say…President Bannon?

Viewing 3 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Pedro, a poster here, wanted to know…