Per CDC JUST 6% OF COVID DEATHS OCCURRED WITHOUT CO-MORBIDITIES – PLAY BALL!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
      6 6

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute
      2 2

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Wrong category

7 3

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I keep forgetting COVID is 100% political.

9 1

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Unfortunately it seems politics is infesting everything. It’s more contagious than COVID. 

8 5

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Categories aside, there is no reason the PAC 12 shouldn’t be playing this year. If you ask me it was more of a political decision and not neccesarily red vs. Blue, but more of a reaction to #weareunited. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but you can’t argue that canceling the season didn’t take the teeth out of their boycott threat.

4 1

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

I think you’re more right than wrong, but how in the world were Larry Scott, the Pac-12 presidents, and all of their legal teams incapable of squashing that issue without cancelling the season? Bunch of idiots.

1 1

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Agreed. It’s easier this season to just cancel it. They have a convenient excuse with COVID and you can’t accuse them of anything.

5 7

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

That’s because literally EVERYONE has a co-morbidity of some kind.  Obesity, high blood pressure, had pneumonia last year, etc, etc.  It’s like pre-existing conditions, we all have them 

Dismissing co-morbidities is like saying if you’re obese and die of cancer, you didn’t actually die of cancer.

2 1

KJU
        Ute Fan
        @kjute

You are right, you died of Covid.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

To add there is a hell of a lot more people older, with co-morbid conditions, and other related health factors that have mild symptoms or never knew they had C19. Viral load plays a role as well. Would be interesting to see how many of the deaths to people in the 6% group with no known underlying health conditions were exposed to higher viral, such as health care workers, people in closed areas for a long period of time around the virus.

Fact of the matter is, most of America has continued to become more unhealthy. Take away obesity alone and the number of deaths from Covid 19 would be substantially less in America.

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Per CDC JUST 6% OF COVID DEATHS OCCURRED WITHOUT CO-MORBIDITIES – PLAY BALL!!