Pick Em Weekly Sponsor: Kentwool

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m happy to announce that we have a weekly prize sponsor for the Ute Hub Pack 12 Pick Em game. Say hello to Kentwool, makers of the best socks in the WORLD.

utah utes red socks

Kentwool will be providing each weekly winner with a pair of their Game Day socks (pictured above). These are fantastic wool socks available in the colors of just about any team you want. I went with red. These are not cheapo socks. They run $25/pair.

58% Merino Wool
      31% Nylon
      9% StretchåÊPolyester
      2% Spandex

About Kentwool

I’ve had a working relationship with Kentwool for many years in the golf industry. Since being introduced to their socks years ago I absolutely REFUSE to wear any other sock. They are incredible. Far more comfortable than cotton and actually breathe better, despite being wool.

As part of the deal, Kentwool will also offer a 10% discount for any users who want to guarantee getting a pair without having to rely on their picks! Just use the coupon code “Utes” to get the discount at http://www.kentwool.com

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Nice!!! I want to win now!!!

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Okay, so if they sponsor the weekly pick’em, who gets them if there are multiple people tied? And for the record I’m one game back or as I like to call it tied for 9th(?). Which of the 8 got those cook kicks last week?

And they look like great socks. I had to buy some hiking socks for my daughter this past summer and these are similar in quality. She loves those socks, lucky for us Sports Authority was going out of business so we got three pair for about $10 each. Regularly $25/pair.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yes I’ve thought about what to do in the event of a tie. We may do a playoff. Start with the last game and see who made the right pick, and keep going until there’s a winner. In golf it’s like a scorecard playoff.

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

Do a score prediction for the last game played every week.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Do a score prediction for the last game played every week.LessOpenReply 09/07/16 11:02 PM

Yes I thought of that too. The amount of work to put a score prediction fields in the application at this point is more than I can bite off right now.

noneyadb
              Ute Fan
              @noneyadb

Create a “final game of the week score prediction” thread for each week, everybody enters their guess and in the situation a tie does occur refer to thread to pick the weekly winner. If somebody didn’t enter a guess than the other person is the winner.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Pick Em Weekly Sponsor: Kentwool