Pinpoint accuracy is reason we desperately want Tuttle. Who says he doesn't run?

Viewing 4 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Ls_TqAVDs

In in case any fans haven’t done their research. A few decent runs too.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

He’ll run just enough to keep defenses honest and that’s all Utah needs him to do.

One college scout when asked to describe Tuttle
      “Jack Tuttle is so consistently good he’s boring”

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

Whoah….

THAT QUOTE SURE GAVE ME SOME!!!

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Yup. Plus, it’s really about the composite and balancing of various attributes. Not just how fast and quick (these are different), but also when to run, when to throw the ball away. Ability to read the defense and then improvise. It’s ok to be a bit slower, if you can read/recognize the play/defense sooner. It’s ok to have a less strong arm, if you have quick release and have a good touch. I’ll take a strong decision-making attribute over superb physical attributes all day, every day.

My 2 pesos.

3 4

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Ute thunder is our resident QB expert.  Ask him. He’ll know 

1 8

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Those runs won’t translate to the college level, IMO. The tackles he is breaking look like the would be tacklers are jr. high kids compared to him. On the other runs, he gets into space that won’t be there against the speed of Pac-12 defenses. Huntley is much faster than Tuttle and he isn’t ripping off 10+ yard runs every time we get him into space.

7 1

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

4 2

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

First off, those are his Junior year highlights. He will get bigger, faster, stronger. Also, Are you saying Huntley’s highlight reel from HS shows better runs? I dare you to go grab it, post it here and we can compare.

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

Oooooohhh . . . do you double dog dare me?! 

Where did I say anything even remotely close to suggesting that? Are you saying Tuttle is faster than Huntley? I dare you to go find their 40 times and shuttle times, post them here and we can compare.

3 2

gUrthBrooks
            Ute Fan
            @hammer

Yes. But I know you won’t because Huntley doesn’t show any better than Tuttle on HS highlight reel.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pinpoint accuracy is reason we desperately want Tuttle. Who says he doesn't run?