Players that have made the decision to transfer shouldn’t play another snap

Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

at the school they’re transferring from. Period. Not only does it not make sense to give more reps to a player that may be playing against you next year, but how is it fair to the guys who have chosen to stick around?

It’s all about making the best business decision from both sides. Players choose to transfer because it’s going to be best for them. Schools need to play the players that can help them win games in the future.

I appreciate everything that guys like Barnes and Jackson (if he’s really outta here) have done for the program, but if they choose to move on, the program needs to do the same.

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

100% agree. All in or in the way.

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

100 percent this ^

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I agree 100 percent. If you’ve made it known that you’re transferring to another school, you might as well clean out locker. I don’t fully trust some young adult to be completely mentally there when his mind in already in another place.

UofU Fanatic
      Ute Fan
      @uofufanatic

The only reason I can think is coaches probably have bonuses to certain game wins or bowl victories etc so they will play the best players to give them that chance.

But I 100% agree with the post!!!

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I’m not interested in seeing Barnes again in a Ute uni.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Players that have made the decision to transfer shouldn’t play another snap