Poor OS and WSU

Viewing 8 reply threads

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

I really feel sorry for those schools left behind.

And then there were 2

thirtyfour-thirtyone
      Ute Fan
      @thirtyfour-thirtyone

If game day comes to town, we should all bring WSU flags, or RIP signs or something.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

It seriously feels like s**t. Two great teams just left in the dust because the only damn thing that matters in the world is money.

Xanthis
      Ute Fan
      @xanthis

ESPN is paying 8 of the 10 teams the amount the PAC asked for in the beginning. Seems ridiculous in retrospect.

alexsmith
      Ute Fan
      @alexsmith

If I were Harlan, I would jump on scheduling OSU or WSU for next season non conference. Getting one of them to fill in to weeks 2 or 3 will help, of course assuming they join the MW. Then you find an fcs team and call it good!

UofU Fanatic
        Ute Fan
        @uofufanatic

Idk if good to schedule a solid team like OSU and Wazzu. I know I don’t like it with all conferences like SEC so a ton of cup cake games but I’d rather follow that and make it easier to playoffs with a couple G5 schools and a cupcake.

Wazzu and OSU still P5 caliber currently

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Imagine Cal and Stanford students driving to the Pacific Ocean beaches with their Atlantic Coast Conference shirts on.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It is insane to think of all the tradition of that conference. It is all just poofed.
      I still view it as my favorite conference.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Yeah, I feel bad for their fans. All those programs have done for years is punch above their weight. They have very loyal and engaged fanbases. And they’re being relegated simply because of geography and market size. Conference realignment sucks.

I wish there was a way for the Big12 to bring them on, but I doubt the finances make sense. Best they can hope for is to stay semi-relevant by winning and then hopefully make a push during the next round of realignment.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I like OSU. Not a WSU fan, but feel for them too. Such a shame.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Poor OS and WSU