Positive Thoughts

Viewing 2 reply threads
      5 1

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

Let’s revive this meme of a thread idea and see if we can reverently fold up our dreams of a South Division title and place them neatly in the drawer for next year. These are the things that will keep me going for another week and headlong into midterms coming up this week:(

1. We’re at Oregon with another relatively early start time. (At least we won’t have to sit around ALL day to see if we can score more than 3 points on offense, nor will we be compelled to leave our houses to endure it.)

2. We’re not Kansas. (21 yards of total offense?)

3. We’re not BYU. (Arguably THE worst FBS team in the country right now.)

4. Rebuilding year, rebuilding year, rebuilding year. (Yeah, I know. Sucks when it comes at a time of general lethargy throughout the entire conference.)

5. Troy Williams. Tyler Huntley. Enter Jack Tuttle in a year or two.

The Point: Losing sucks and this is a talented team at times. But it could be worse. And we all know it.

blockuatmos
      Ute Fan
      @blockuatmos

4. Rebuilding year, rebuilding year, rebuilding year. (Yeah, I know. Sucks when it comes at a time of general lethargy throughout the entire conference.)

QB’s Graduating:
      Falk
      QB’s probably leaving via draft:
      Browning, Darnold, Rosen

Arguable if the Darnold leaves after how disastrous this season is turning out. I think next year is a down year for the PAC-12(again) as a whole.

edit: Freeman also Graduates. Ducks are going to be awful next year.

3 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

We’re not BYU……..

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Positive Thoughts