problem identified, shocking, now how does the team and Larry fix it?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

This is where a weak non conference schedule really hurts Utah. If you play 2-3 really good OOC games, then you can make these mistake early, then have a patsy opponent coming up where you can really focus on fixing the problem. It is hard to fix it when you don’t have a practice game to work on ball movement, communication, etc. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

I agree, yet i also understand his rationale for scheduling the way he did.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I too, agree with what you’ve stated. 

It boils down to this for this team:

They need to get ready for the PAC-12 tourney if they want any sort of shot at the NCAA’s. Fix your mistakes now, even if it costs you another loss or two, because if you don’t win a lot of games, maybe all of them, in the PAC-12 tournament, you will be in a lesser tournament. 

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

I feel like they are really missing a leader on the floor. Wright and even Taylor seemed to do a better job of organizing these guys and getting them into their stuff. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

Kuzma and Bonham talked about that at the beginning of the season.  They told Larry they were trying to be vocal leaders and I read some where that Larry told them to dial it back a bit and let the coaching staff worrying about helping the new comers.  I suspect they dialed it back a bit too much.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I’ve thought for a long time we miss Taylor.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) problem identified, shocking, now how does the team and Larry fix it?