QB Play

Viewing 4 reply threads

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

With CR officially ruled out now, how do you all envision BB/NJ playing today?
      What’s the game-plan?

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Is it official official or just what was announced last night?

I’m not giving up 100% hope until we see who trots out for the first series.

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

Yes, he wasn’t cleared….It’s official.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Since Barnes and Johnson have been getting reps for this game – I feel better about our game plan compared to a real last-minute decision not to play Cam.

I suspect that with a strong offensive line and running backs, you will see a better, more confident Bryson Barnes. I hope to see Johnson utilized in the right situations where he can be successful. We need to pass to open up the running game. So I would be surprised if Barnes doesn’t have at least 200 yards passing, probably more.

Scott Mitchell thinks Barnes will not run much. I disagree. I think the Utes will run the read option with Barnes.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Sylvester thinks Utah will go up-tempo/no-huddle offense. I like the idea, but it doesn’t seem Whitt’s style.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

except in the sugar bowl

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

With Nate at the helm I like that idea. Not sure if Barnes would manage that well. We’ll see.

I’m excited regardless. I think the QB spot (both Barnes and Johnson) will be VERY well prepared for this game!

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

I’d rather have either than Lt Dan Cam. You can get medically cleared WAY before you’re really the player your were before so imagine how hobbled Cam is right now. It’s not good that we have 2 QBs down but it’s good that we’re not trying to force one of them to play anyway.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.