Question about types of tickets excepted

Viewing 5 reply threads

utez
      Ute Fan
      @utez

My freind is giving me his ticket to tonights game, for me to get them in time though he’d probably have to take a picture of the ticket and send it to me. Anyone know if this will be accepted at the gate assuming they can scan it?

Ute_tastic
      Ute Fan
      @ctbo139pk

The only advice that I can offer is to call the U’s ticket office.

Dugway
        Ute Fan
        @dugway

Flash Seats are your friend. Any ticket can be transferred to any e-mail address.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Hmmm…not sure if a cell phone pic of the ticket will work. But they should be able to transfer the ticket to you via PDF, which will scan fine at the gate. (Unless this is about a MUSS ticket, I have no idea about that.)

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

I’ve used screen shots before.  Its just a qr code that can only be scanned once.  

rudeute
      Ute Fan
      @rudeute

If these are season tickets, your friend should be able to just login to his season ticket holder account, and forward the tickets via email to any email address.  I had to sell my tickets earlier this week, and that is how I delivered them

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Accepted* and I would have him send them via flash seats or email if you can.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Question about types of tickets excepted